By the upper part of the Konyha stream on both sides of it lies Cehetel. We can approach it from Cobacesti on the county road number 135 and it lies 3.7 kilometers from Tarcesti.
The oldest written date about the village is the inscription 1481 found on the church bell taken away is World War I.
According to the oral tradition the origins of the village's name go back to the Firtos legends. The name Konyha stream ( konyha means kitchen) comes from the fact that the kitchen of the castle was right beside the place the stream sprang out. Down the flow of the stream were living the servants of the master so the place got the name "Servantvillage" that was Cseledfalva. In 1566 it was noted down as Chehetfalva, the register from 1567 noted it with 17 houses. In 1602 we can meet it in the form of Csehedfalva which by the flow of time turned into Csehetfalva. The highest point of the village is the Ijeszto-bukk in the field Enlak. This is the place where from the village and the castle was let known if any enemy was approaching.
The village has 146 inhabitants, all of them Hungarians. Of them 138 Unitarians, 4 Reformed, 3 Roman- Catholics and 1 person has other religion. ( dates from 2002)
Its Unitarian church lies in the center of the village right between the Main Street and the Konyha stream. It was built from the material of the old gothic church in 1823, this number can be found on the stucco ornamented ceiling. A door frame made in the 15 th century was built into the entrance beside the bell tower. Its flower patterned gallery was made in 1864, its Rococo organ dates from 1841, the two bells are from 1782 and 1929. The interesting part of the church is the tower which because of the soil sliding became oblique.
The visitation books mention the village, and in one book from 1806 they were scolded because there was no school in the village. After this in 1813 they built the "Learning House". Teaching was done by the minister because there was an absence of teachers. Because of the children's irregularity of going to school the visitation tried to urge the parents to educate their children. But after the school had become a state school the 5-8 grades school was closed. First the children went to school to Tarcesti then to Cobacesti and they go there to school up to our days by school bus.
Between the two World Wars cultural activity in the village was lead by schoolmaster Pap Daniel who taught plays, lead a choir and taught different dances. In the years 1960-1970 there existed a folk music band. The community house was built in 1890, the new cultural house was built in 1977. In the latter there are the library and the rehearsal rooms.
The villagers have great respect for the traditions and the folk art. They organize harvest balls every year, the Eastern dawns are still in vogue and the carnival every winter. The traditional "pipasujjas" is still made here.
The Unitarian community has been in fellowship connections with the Canadian Unitarian community of Kelowna since 1990.